 Marketplace / Theory / 638
Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:
long will this last and are we (as sellers) in an ideal time.  E-bay is • still
gradually climbing as far as lego hits (from 100 to over 2000 in the past • year
and a half).

Has it really risen that much in 18 months? That is incredible.

Scott A

I got eBay magazine and it lists the top growth areas for auctions.  #1 was
Lego.  How do you like those apples?

Mike Poindexter