 Marketplace / Theory / 667
Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Mike Stanley wrote:

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
I'm giving Yahoo another shot. It's interesting that for the Lego
listings they >have it categorized as "Lego" and "Star Wars Sets"

Yahoo! is good - free too, right?  Free is good.

I heard Yahoo! is now charging for auctions.  I haven't confirmed that
personally, yet, so take this message with a grain of salt.

Steve