 Marketplace / Theory / 602
Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:46:02 GMT

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
In lugnet.market.theory, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I hate to say this (mostly because I've been around long enough to know
what a lot of people here think about e-bay), but I just continue to be
mesmerized by E-bay as a *seller*.  Granted, it's frustrating as a buyer,
but as a seller, what else could one ask for.

Why, Mike Stanley's "BRICKS" and Derick Bulkley's "Serious Collector", of
course!  These places do auctions right, IMHO...

--Todd

True, true. But Mike is possibly shutting down BRICKS for a little while
http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=3557

I probably ought to post a followup/revision to that.  I was
mistaken about some mysql/php3 issues (couldn't get them to work on
my current hoster, whom I only sorda like - but it was my
cluelessness at fault, not their service) and ASSumed I'd have to
move.

I may still move, but I don't _have_ to move as of now.  Yeah, I
better do some thinking about this over the weekend (around moving
to a new apt) and post a followup.

I'm giving Yahoo another shot. It's interesting that for the Lego
listings they >have it categorized as "Lego" and "Star Wars Sets"

Yahoo! is good - free too, right?  Free is good.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/