 Marketplace / Theory / 601
Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:43:56 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
In lugnet.market.theory, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I hate to say this (mostly because I've been around long enough to know
what a lot of people here think about e-bay), but I just continue to be
mesmerized by E-bay as a *seller*.  Granted, it's frustrating as a buyer,
but as a seller, what else could one ask for.

Why, Mike Stanley's "BRICKS" and Derick Bulkley's "Serious Collector", of
course!  These places do auctions right, IMHO...

Wow, thanks.  I've actually been wondering if people are still using
BRICKS.  I know it ain't much, but it is free.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/