 Marketplace / Theory / 433
Re: Feedback solicitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 01:14:53 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Here's a theory question for you. Is it wrong to solicit eBay feedback?

No.

Is it uncouth?

Yes.  But it's also the norm.

I want, for purely selfish reasons, as well as for
reasons to do with the whole Quixote thing, to see my feedback a bit
higher than it currently is.

It seems that you have succeeded.

I've done a lot more than 6 deals on eBay but 6 is all the feedback I
have.

You have more than doubled that with this note.  Good job.

Would I be wrong to dredge up those old deal addresses and
solicit?

Nah, but they might think it's odd.

How about stumping for people who have done deals with me
elsewhere?

Why not?  If eBay didn't want that, then they'd regulate it.

my $.02

Chris