 Marketplace / Theory / 413
Re: Feedback solicitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:16:27 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

I don't think you can actually leave positive feedback for someone
unless you have completed a transaction with them, though, so all we
could do is leave neutral feedback for you, right?

I don't believe that is the case... I left you positive feedback w/o
reference to a particular transaction way back when, and I just left
some positive feedback w/o reference (for Ali V.) to reconfirm that
things haven't changed.