 Marketplace / Theory / 420
Re: Feedback solicitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:08:55 GMT

Richard Franks <spontificus@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__yahoo.com> wrote:
There is a difference between saying:
"If you think my service is good then would you consider leaving me some
feedback as I don't have that much".

and:

"If you leave me positive feedback then I'll do the same for you".

Agreed.

Unfortunately, the latter is the norm on eBay.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/