 Marketplace / Theory / 424
Re: Feedback solicitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:29:18 GMT

This is a problem for me too. What I do is say:

"I’m happy when you are happy. I’ll post feedback as soon as you do the same
for me."

I thought this would upset my buyers/sellers, but the oposite has been true.
I've had a few e-mails saying that this was a "good idea", and the
buyer/seller concerned was going to start doing the same. Really, what it
means is that no feedback is posted until the deal is complete (ie both
parties are happy).

Scott A