 Marketplace / Theory / 1365
Re: Sending Cash Abroad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 18:56:57 GMT

The best deal I found was at a Wal-Mart where I got an international money
order for 46 cents.  I don't know how big your order is for but I can get an
IMO there for up to $700.  The IMO company is Travelers Express and Wal-Mart
sells them at the customer service center.  Don't know if all Wal-Marts do this
though.  I went to the one in Mohegan Lake, in Westchester county, NY.

Regards,
Matt