 Marketplace / Theory / 1121
Re: ebay and auczilla stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:52:00 GMT

the Boger And Boger Set Index
aka
the BABSI.

I like instead of the DJIA maybe the D&JLA or something.. however, it still
doesn't seem great, the only other thing i came up with was "brickworth" which
would make us another "brick" site (no offence intended) or "studworth" which
may get some unwanted hits :)  we can't have lego in the name, and we don't want
to limit ourselves to ebay (maybe have email auctions, yahoo, amazon, etc) nor
do i think ebay would want their name in it... (the d&J ebay lego thing? nah) so
we're stuck right now... however, my coworker did suggest "compu global hyper
megacom" a la the simpsons :)