 Marketplace / Auctions / 4742
Re: ebay and auczilla stats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:11:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Dan Boger writes:
For Auczilla - I was just playing with it, trying to get some totals, how
much people are spending, etc...  But before I do anything with it, Todd -
do you mind?

I'd really rather that you didn't.  Especially individual peoples' private
totals -- that's their business.  Yes, someone could write a script to tally
up how much each person is spending, but by nature it's not really public
information.  It would make me very uncomfortable if you posted lists like
this.

--Todd