 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 681 – 700 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Oops! I actually ordered 15. I wanted to buy 17, but couldn't. I am actually going to sell off 5 of them to defray the cost of buying so many. I figure that I can keep 10, sell the rest via whatever channels I deem fit and cut down my cost and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Black Thunder? (was LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!)

The Black Thunder wasn't part of the 1999 product line, at least it wasn't in the dealers' catalog according to another AFOL who works at a local toy store. Strange that it only had a one-year run, and quite disappointing given the great parts (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam)

parts
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Waiting for Y2K sets

(...) Yes, I have been lurking around the various stores to see if there are any sets. None at TRU, nor at Meijer either, I checked at Meijer in the back storage room and I did not see any, unless they were buried (Too many boxes, can't get around!) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.093)

  Re: TRU stuff shipped yet? Anyproblems?

< snipped discussion of coupons > Well, I did not use the $9.00 coupon, I had trouble accessing it. I did place an order for several of the SW Episode 1 for a good chunk off. It says it is in the warehouse. La la la la la.... :) Scott S. ___...___ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.093)

  LEGO Merchandise Distrubator at TRU

Warm & Wonderful Holiday Greetings to All; I was going back from Parke Davis, we had to drop off some items of business for someone there, and stopped by the Ann Arbor TRU near the highway to see if there are any new LEGo items. There were none, but (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.093)

  Re: #4565 Freight & Crane Railway $99 at Zany Brainy

Shane Archer wrote in message <4PVWODNySZZoOvMuVDI...ax.com>... (...) I also found this at the Zany-Brainy in Durham, North Carolina. They had one 4565 and it had been opened and returned. Most of the polybags were still sealed but some of the tape (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Larry, I love Meijer too, I have since I was little, and continue to do so. Fred Meijer is what America is all about, and I am glad I can work for that store, and shop there as well. A business born in Michigan, I might add! :) (...) Man, I am (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.092)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) Man, that is absolutely ridiculous, considering a had an order placed on the 22nd. Well, I think this is the last time I go shopping at TRU. I will price match at Meijer, or another competitor. (...) Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.091)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I placed on order on November 22nd, I have been e-mailing a lot, and I tried to get on the phone. After trying all day, I got into the holding pattern of death at 3:30PM, for about an hour. I finally talked to a lady. She also said that they (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.091)

  Meijer 25% off SW Sets

To All, I stopped by the Meijer on Hill Road in Flint Michigan on the way back to Ann Arbor, m friend who works there said they had the 2000 sets in. Sure enough, they had them, and a bonus is that they are all 25% off through the 24th. They also (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.091)

  Re: Advent set at Target

(...) I grabbed 2 of these at the clearance price of $11.90 from the Target on 28th street in GR. I haven't decided whether to use them for parts or to save them for next year and give them to some of my friend's children... The Targets back here in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.090)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

(...) I think that's the chainwide price for these (subject to local option). I cleaned out my local store of these, 5 cents a piece is not too shabby for a parts assortment that includes several trans 2x2 medium slopes. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

parts
(score: 1.090)

  Re: Slim pickings everwhere (Was: Slim Pickings at Target)

Kevin, My outlook on what you have observed... Over the last four months, I have visited a fair number of TRUs seeking old product. The store stock situation (with respect to Lego) varies widely. I believe that there are a number of contributing (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.090)

  Re: HOTW! (Yeah, that's an H.)

(...) This always happens to me. No one ever gives me a deal on anything, EVER! The discounts I am usually offered are not worth the hassle of pursuing the missing parts. And this presumes I know precisely which parts have gone astray while I am (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.090)

  FS/FT: A bunch of parts, new items added

Check out my updated parts for sale/trade page at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm in the Lego section. Thanks, Tim (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.090)

  Toys R Us Experience

To all, I went to TRU last night on a rare night off to get some LEGO. I went there, the store is finally calming down, it looked decent (Well, they moved to a new store, but it is still TRU) and went to the LEGO aisle. They restocked it to some (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

parts
(score: 1.090)

  Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com

Crap. I just now saw your message, and they are no longer listed :-/ I wouldn't mind one for parts, but certainly not an anything BUT the clearance price, as I'd probably trade half of it away (though I wouldn't know WHICH parts I'd keep until I had (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.089)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) In the case of Target, I believe that 'clearance' pricing is generated by three corp parts: national, regional, & store. Most of the prior Target clearances seem to have been 'regional' (possibly suggested by national), with certain regions (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.089)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle (6097) on sale at KBKids.com

(...) They're for parts, and investment. Not nearly the biggest bill I've run up in one day, that's for sure. Abner's the trust fund hippie. I'm corporate, but hardly a CEO. ++Lar (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.089)

  Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

To All, I was running around last night with my fiancee, and we stopped by Walmart, where she wanted to get some stuff. Well, I ventured to the toy aisle with her, looking for the Slave 1, and found one! :) We were leaving, and I saw the clearance (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.089)

More:  Next Page >>