 Adventurers / 675
Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:48:40 GMT

Crap.  I just now saw your message, and they are no longer listed :-/

I wouldn't mind one for parts, but certainly not an anything BUT the clearance
price, as I'd probably trade half of it away (though I wouldn't know WHICH
parts I'd keep until I had opened the set).

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Tom Stangl writes:
They're all gone already.  They showed on my Search, but wouldn't add to
the Cart.

I just sent in a n order for 8.  Try it again, maybe it was just a glitch.

Jeff

Rob Doucette wrote:

Wow, $13 for the 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise
which is a current LSAH special at $39.

go to http://www.walmart.com/

$4.00 + $0.97/set shipping.

-Rob Doucette.