 Adventurers / 670
Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:42:13 GMT

They're all gone already.  They showed on my Search, but wouldn't add to
the Cart.

Rob Doucette wrote:

Wow, $13 for the 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise
which is a current LSAH special at $39.

go to http://www.walmart.com/

$4.00 + $0.97/set shipping.

-Rob Doucette.