 Adventurers / 685
Re: $13 for 5978 at Walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:30:19 GMT

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
Crap.  I just now saw your message, and they are no longer listed :-/

I wouldn't mind one for parts, but certainly not an anything BUT the • clearance
price, as I'd probably trade half of it away (though I wouldn't know WHICH
parts I'd keep until I had opened the set).

Just checked again, 8:35 PM (Pacific) and the sets are there for $13 (on the
2nd of two  pages)

TJ