 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1361 – 1380 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

Hey all, As promised I am now posting a complete inventory Of the woodfiled mall Lego store located in Schaumburg Illinois. Below you will find the inventory sorted in A way that is hopefully understandable. Please note: WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS! We (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

The sets lately haven't thrilled me. I only buy sets if I KNOW I'll like the parts. Those 3x3 corner slopes aren't in the picture on the front of the box. If they would have been, I'd have noticed long ago. Yes, I could REALLY, REALLY use these in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) [LEGOSet 8585] (...) I doubt we'll ever see that happen outside of the BIONICLE line. Pretty much everything else is generic enough that it sees fairly wide use as it is. A lot of the BIONICLE parts have never been used outside of their (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) Wouldn't it be nice if this became a strong seller.... even for a couple of years? Maybe some Bionicle-like sales figures.... only with system pieces instead of theme specific parts. I'm not knocking Bionicle (I own a few) but rather I'm (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> wrote in message news:Hup0CC.16w4@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) stock. So (...) things. (...) that has (...) I brought a couple of these (the red one and greenone) home from the LEGO Store (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) April is the official rollout, and that's generally the best you'll hear until your eyes tell you otherwise (I bought the TECHNIC R2-D2 two weeks before the official release month, and when I called Consumer Affairs to get an incorrectly (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message

As you may have seen in this thread: (URL) the limited production run -- 10,000 bags each -- of the classic grey, dark grey, and brown parts packs is now available at (URL). I know that these packs aren't necessarily a great deal compared to what (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) Outstanding question Allen it's a shame Lego isn't asking this instead if putting on the blinders and asking about future themes! I personally bought 2 star destroyers and quit alot of PAB. I've seen some great new parts introduced but I won't (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Feh. The protest i voiced wasn't toward Jake himself as a person, but towards the LEGO Group. Like many others, I am most displeased with the Company's decision to change the colors. I didn't know that Jake himself was behind the decision of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Huh? So are you saying you were able to get 15% off the $4.99 price of the mixed light grey bulk packs? I had 50 of these in my cart, plus 15 bulk 2x4 black plates. The black plates came up as 15% off, but the grey bricks' price remained (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Let's not forget that this very week we have seen evidence that our complaints have been heard and that TLC is taking action. This is no dead horse in my eyes. My hope is that the bulk parts pack are in fact a trial baloon, and that TLC may (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I think the point was missed. Basic bricks and plates will be easy to come by in the old colors for some time via various places -- the fact that we can't get any of the new non-basic parts is what the problem truly is. For example, I got all (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:Hus8Bq.1v6E@lugnet.com... (...) solution (...) this (...) that LEGO (...) shut us (...) bulk (...) then, (...) decided (...) and (...) find (...) my (...) Um, okay - let me see if I've got this (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

Allan, Good topic. I am still very disapointed with the way LEGO has handled this color change. They have done alot of damage and sown a lot of distrust with one of their most loyal (albeit very small) customer segments. I think that in the end will (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I didn't flame Jake personnally. I voiced my anger at TLG. Jake works for TLG. I know he is trying to help us. He's on "our" side. Still, I can't be satisfied with the band-aid. It's nothing to me. 10 000 bags? what's that for the whole (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Yes, it was missed by the people who have the authority to make the decision that really counts, and the specifics about how that decision was announced pretty much suggest that they figure it's not such a big deal and it'll blow over in short (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

A couple of days ago, a (URL) BZPower> reporter (Michael) ran across a very interesting new product at Toys R Us in Virginia. The large tub of assorted Bionicle pieces in many colors contained 702 pieces, and we're not talking about little 2x rod (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) That number is now confirmed. They are just being shipped from the warehouse, and my local store does not show any enroute. In fact, they only show them enroute to two stores in PR. Anyone in PR want a bunch of Bionicle parts ? Email me, and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) I was there two weeks ago. The parking at Downtown Disney was terrible, but we managed to eventually get a spot. It was my first PAB experience and overall it was fun, but I felt the current Orlando inventory wasn't as good as some of the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:16482.12956.401...rds.net... (...) I'm of the opinion that it is the fixed price of the cups that makes them better for the stores to handle. Whatever the kids jam in the cup, the price (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.903)

More:  Next Page >>