 Marketplace / Shopping / 2835
Re: Gotta clear my conscience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:33:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Morgan writes:
I am really sorry folks got the "I gotta defend my position bug" over my
post.

You diddn't offend me.  I know I don't have very deep pockets right now :(
Actually I diddn't really disagree with what you said either, I just wanted
to point out that buying out the store is a good thing for us collectively,
even if some individuals don't get the items they want.

KL