 Marketplace / Shopping / 2815
Re: Gotta clear my conscience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 06:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatrelle writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
Well, I only bought 20 when I called the other morning, partly because

Wasn't there a message from the manager of the VA outlet a month or two after
it opened that said she wasn't able to ship thngs?  I seem to remember she had
gotten into some internal hot water because she was shipping stuff.  I seem to
remember this posted about the same time that the first LEGO Direct post was
put up.  I have been ignoring all of the messages about the great stuff and
prices of the outlets because none are within 6+ hours of my home.

Will they ship or not?

Yes and no.  They will ship discontinued product.  They will not ship things on
the shelf in retail stores, and they will not ship things that S@H has any
stock of.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/