 Marketplace / Shopping / 2804
Re: Gotta clear my conscience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 02:53:14 GMT

John Morgan wrote:
heehee yea Shiri .. ya gotta be careful, those "deep pockets " out there will
clean out the lots and then jack up the prices via EBAY...

I think that most of the 'deep pockets' here on LUGNET would be buying them for
their personal use, not for their auction resale value.

Larry P - one of those deep pocketed AFOLs - is adamantly anti-scalping, and
he's butted heads with the eBay folks many times over his attempts to enlighten
prospective buyers of better deals than the ones that they're getting. A class
act, all the way.

IOW, don't accuse the high rollers of being scalpers without some pretty
concrete evidence!

J (4 on the way here but I already have 1 anyway)

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura