 Marketplace / Shopping / 2810
Re: Gotta clear my conscience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:41:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jeff Johnston writes:

I'm going to be in trouble, though.  I've got 8 new WP people coming - that'll
make my mercenary troop half again as large as it is now...but I don't have
enough different (and appropriate) faces for them all! 8(  I don't want an • army
of WolfClones...

Must find new heads...new heads...

J (maybe I'll post the WP when I do something on the Gray Wolf...)

Hey John, Que pasa?

Check out Jon Kozan at Baylit, I think there's a link here on Lugnet somewhere.
He sells parts individually, he has all different kinds of heads for about 50
cents each. I just picked up 10 or so the other day. Just a thought.

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!"
Bill