 Marketplace / Shopping / 2824
Re: Gotta clear my conscience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
<snip>

Yeah, but that's what a free market is all about.

well that was my point about its a good business... I guess the "jack up the
prices" wasn't a good choice of words, so I am sorry about that. I respect
folks purchases,and putting things onto ebay is just good business. Its a
seller's market there after all. And I know folks like Larry or Mike typically
buy things in bulk because they have a personal use for some part... heck I
have four  technic subs just because I wanted that silly blue tank. I honor
thier right to make those purchases and no flame was intended towards them.
there is no  need for anyone to actually defend thier positions. I am just
happy to have gotten( waiting to receive) my 3 WP so I can have a little band
of wolfies:).
I know threads have a life of thier own and I am sorry for getting one started
along these lines with my poor choice of words.Not everyone who buys in bulk
jacks up the prices via EBAY( wasnt my intent in the comment anyway) and
besides the prices on EBAY are not the sellers issue just thier good fortune :
)

John