 Marketplace / Shopping / 2808
Re: Gotta clear my conscience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Castlovers,

Now that 3 WP renegades are on their way to my house, I hafta clear my
conscience:

The VA outlet has 6038s. Still does.

HTH,
-Shiri
p.s. I kept this a secret for fear that someone will buy them out before I buy
my few... sorry!

I absolve you my child :~) ...

...if you give me a phone number or some kind of contact info! Are they on the
net, or did you go in to the store? Tell me, TELL ME NOW - before someone gets
hurt!! Sorry, lost control there for a second. Whew! Seriously though, how can
I contact them, I gotta know, I gotta know NOW! ...o.k...breathe, 2, 3,
breathe...where's my medication!

Got Wolfpack?
Bill