 Marketplace / Shopping / 2807
2806  |  2808
Subject:
Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:58:30 GMT

Excuse my delay in posting this message, I just wanted to have a chance to get
my order filled, unlike the WB store fiasco...Apparently the reason why Lego
S@H Canada was taken over by S@H US is because they weren't moving
product...Lego S@H US has received and inventoried all of the product left
over from Canada and it is now for sale at MSRP...according to the operator I
spoke to they have an ABUNDANCE of sets dating back to the mid 80's, so get
your shopping lists written tonight and call tomorrow morning bright and
early, they can search for availability by set number, but don't have any
other means of determining if they have what you want (no metroliners, I
already asked :( good luck and good hunting :)