 Marketplace / Shopping / 2836
Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:38:39 GMT

Actualy they are only about 10 years old, the box I have says
c 1980,1989(?) or something like that.  It was produced over many years.

KL

In lugnet.market.shopping, Nick Goetz writes:
I wonder how they recently came across some old 7851
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7851) track. That stuff is 20
years old!

Reference http://www.lugnet.com/announce/lsahs/?n=68

-Nick

Jason Catena wrote in message ...
The response to this that I got from Customer Service was that US S@H had • run
out of some recently discontinued sets (within the last year or two), and • that
Canada S@H had been providing some of these recent sets to fill in the gap. • She
said that they did not have anything older than a year or two, in any • event.

The rumor of sets from the 80s and early 90s was just that, a rumor. When I
mentioned the Dark Forest Fortress from 1996 she even mentioned that that
seemed like an older set that they hadn't had any of for a while.