 Marketplace / Shopping / 2866
Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:50:35 GMT

Zack Pharr wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Douglas Pegram writes:
Excuse my delay in posting this message, I just wanted to have a chance to get
my order filled, unlike the WB store fiasco...Apparently the reason why Lego
S@H Canada was taken over by S@H US is because they weren't moving
product...Lego S@H US has received and inventoried all of the product left
over from Canada and it is now for sale at MSRP...according to the operator I
spoke to they have an ABUNDANCE of sets dating back to the mid 80's, so get
your shopping lists written tonight and call tomorrow morning bright and
early, they can search for availability by set number, but don't have any
other means of determining if they have what you want (no metroliners, I
already asked :( good luck and good hunting :)

I just talked to a lady from S@H and they have no 4552's left (gald i got mine
back in july) they have less than 100 4525's, quite a few of 4555's(to bad im
short on cash, I wont be able to get one:()but I asked here what other sets
they had recently gotten in from Canada and she said that she couldn't tell me
and that she told me to much already.  She also said that the reason that 4525
was selling so fast was that "they probebly put this info. up on the net,
there is a guy that does that and it gets really annoying." I'm guessing that
guy is Todd. Maybe.

Nah, Todd doesn't leak suspicious rumour.  :)  They're probably talking about
everyone who does it as though it's one person, rather funny really.

PS-if anyone finds out what sets they have post the numbers.
Thanks

From S@H US Consumer Affairs this morning:

6442
6549