 Marketplace / Shopping / 2816
Re: FOTW: $30 6748 at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:01:36 GMT

Jason Catena wrote:

Couldn't hardly believe my eyes, but sitting there on the shelf at
Toys-backwards-are-Us was a sealed (with those little pieces of tape on the
lower right & left hand sides) 6748, Boulder Cliff Canyon, in apparently
perfect condition. I waved it under the scanner, and it came up $30--$10 off
MSRP! I opened the flip top and it looked like all the pieces were intact,
nothing missing from the plastic tray, and the bags looked intact on top of the
baseplate, so I tucked it under my arm and went off to the checkout counter
happy as a smiley face.

Heh...I shoulda bought the three I saw this evening, then.  Those and the three
Bandit's Hideouts.  Maybe I'll go back...

It was a good day, though--two 6958 Android Bases at a PA TRU, hidden behind
endless Planetary Prowlers...plus a few 6155s and a 6079 Dark Forest Fortress.

FUT:  .market.shopping

best

Lindsay