 Marketplace / Shopping / 10710
Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 02:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
Out of random curiosity, I just called the Orlando LIC and got a very
surprising answer: 30 days (maybe a little longer), but pickabrick appears to be
just around the corner.

Ray

I asked this question before in the brickfest newsgroup, but haven't gotten
any answer.
Is this a global thing????
Since I'm near a legostore, it would be the best news of this year if you
ask me :-D

Saskia

Why don't you do what I did. Call the store and ask them. The people at the
store would know more about this than most anyone on lugnet. If you find
something out, please share it with the rest of us.

Ray