 Events / BrickFest / 1840
Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Try inviting yourself to the chat now if you want to ask questions.

BF2003 keynote (WITHOUT the underscore)

?: Thanks for RoadShow and, Please bring back 3033
A: It wasn't well recieved by retailers. We can't force product.

?: more town
A: yes, we hear you. We understand that people have to sleep and eat and shop

?: more classic space???
A: we never comment on what we might do!

?: where do the spaceman live?
A: at the firestation of course!

?: anything Brad as a fan wishes the company would do better:
A: getting to the roots of what LEGO is about... we understand that Bionicle is
not as well received as we might like. Galidor was, even though in hindsight
maybe a mistake, we had to try it because we have to try to grow. Would it be
cool to have LOTR, Star Trek? yes, but we can't license ourselves
to death.... people ask why don't you bring pirates back? A: why don't you! you
have the pieces The discovery sets are so awesome.