 Events / BrickFest / 1841
Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:59:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Try inviting yourself to the chat now if you want to ask questions.

BF2003 keynote (WITHOUT the underscore)

?: More DK Kid's readers series?
A: no plans that are known.

?: about the 8466... why was it unloaded so soon at S@H... the big 4x4 offroader
was dumped early.

What is the future of large sets
A: If we are marking it down, that means it's not moving. That tells you
something. We will not

abandon large technic models

?: Aside from the upcoming Bionicle: Mask of Light film, are there plans for any
other Lego-based

videos or full-length films (Bionicle or otherwise)?
A: MoL is coming out in one month. We have annoucned with Miramax about another
movie, and we have a

third one which will be straight to DVD coming up. There may be a feature file
in 2005-2006

?: How were the players picked for the NBA series No MJ???
A: The NBA had strong opinions on who to pick... Michael J is actually not in
the players assoc

?: we saw skin tones in the NBA series... willl that be extended to World City
or other play themes?