 Events / BrickFest / 1837
Re: Brickfest 2003 Question and Answer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:25:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The decision was made to allocate all the ethernet ports available to the
webcam/windows media stream and I don't have a port available to me... that
means it's not working on AIM but do send me emails, I will try my best.

Here's what was said so far:

The company has focused more on community this year, and we hope you noticed.

The roadshow is going well

LEGO continues to want to work as a parnership. Jake

Audience: thank you for Designer sets.

Eric S: What do you want us to do, where would you like to see us go
A: The adult community is important but not so much as a market. what you are
doing is (better than

us) enable creativity. We show it in parks, etc, but it's very daunting to a 7-9
year old. The What

Will YOU make events show that the kids CAN do building. Kids see it, they want
to go home and

build. What is important is not what we put in a box but what kids can build.
... so.... show off

more. Go do shows, go do things wherever that show the power of the brick.
That's the most important

thing from the community. (personal opinion: what you are doing is a better
expression of the brand

than anything that can be done by the marketing department)

?: why were we rejected from Comfy Couch? ... we were told that our help was not
needed.