 Marketplace / Shopping / 10218
10217  |  10219
Subject:
Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:32:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Last night at Target (Mira Mesa, San Diego) my wife and I were doing our usual
browse pattern. I peeled off to check out the action figure aisle while she
went on ahead to the Lego aisle.

When I was finished I turned the corner and found Michelle salivating over the
Target My Own Train exclusives on clearance. They were each in the 30% off
range.

Between those and the $30 Ogel Control Center bought as a gift at the TRU next
door, we came home with a lot more Lego than we had planned to.

Matt