 Marketplace / Shopping / 10217
Re: S@H screwed up my order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:29:44 GMT

Excellent, spot on advice, Allan!

I left my favorite paragraph intact but snipped all the rest.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan Bedford writes:

Chances are, knowing this company's reputation, that things will never get
beyond step one.  But again... we cannot simply allow a company to become
complacent or arrogant.  For a company who sells toys, making money is a
gift.  They need to earn and maintain our respect and happiness in order to
deserve that gift.

I agree, Customer Service of LEGO on a good day is about as good as it gets.
I expect that it won't get beyond step one. What kind of upsets me sometimes
is that it sometimes seems that other divisions within LEGO don't make the
job of the harried Customer Service Rep very easy, with some of the
decisions they make.

I'd also like to give props to Bert Waters. He's right, and he has good
advice to everyone... Don't let one bad experience with LEGO sour you on the
company and don't let one loud poster sour you on LUGNET.

++Lar