 Marketplace / Shopping / 10220
Re: Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:55:04 GMT

"Matt Hamand" <mhamand1@juno.com> wrote in message
Last night at Target (Mira Mesa, San Diego) my wife and I were doing our • usual
browse pattern. I peeled off to check out the action figure aisle while • she
went on ahead to the Lego aisle.

When I was finished I turned the corner and found Michelle salivating over • the
Target My Own Train exclusives on clearance. They were each in the 30% off
range.

Between those and the $30 Ogel Control Center bought as a gift at the TRU • next
door, we came home with a lot more Lego than we had planned to.

Matt

And so begins my favorite time of year.

_ j o n  (putting on his Target soccer mom riot gear)