 Marketplace / Shopping / 10232
Re: Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Start checking daily - the Target in Sunnyvale, CA, had them on clearance when I
checked this morning (bought out all the cabooses, waiting to see if the Big Train
set drops further), and Bay Area Targets seem to clearance later than anywhere
across the US.

I can confirm that the Target in Cupertino, CA on Stevens Creek has them at
the clearance prices. I picked up the train set for $111.98.

Russell