 Off-Topic / Fun / 10062
Re: Target Cabeese?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:48:58 GMT

They're all wrong. The one true term is STF - scientifiction. Ask Hugo. You
cannot be a trufan without STF.

(Personally, I think Thomas Disch got the last word on this debate.)

You can be skiffie fans if you like that.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:

And the world has changed. I understand some people now consider SF an
abbreviation for Speculative Fiction, not Science Fiction.

Frank