 Off-Topic / Fun / 10059
Re: Target Exclusive Trains On Clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:34:06 GMT

Tom Stangl <tom.stangl@sun.com> writes:
Start checking daily - the Target in Sunnyvale, CA, had them on
clearance when I checked this morning (bought out all the cabooses,
[...]

The correct plural is "cabeese".  :-)

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")