 Marketplace / Shopping / 10157
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:52:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:
"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> writes:
You've probably never seen them, since they probably don't exist.  :)

I'm such a loser.

I actually just found the package that the 'silver' one came in.  It's set
#821, just an ordinary dark grey brick separator.

As your penance, you have to write "I am an AFOL" on a blackboard 100
times.  :-)

But I'm not.  Really I'm not.

Of course, not that I have ever worried about such a thing:

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=3069

Personally I've never even seen a green one.  I have about four of the
dark grey ones,

I guess the reason I _thought_ they were silver also had to do with the fact
that the face of the handle is done in the slightly rippled finish that they
also use on roof bricks.  The shimmery glow caught my eye in just the right
light, making me think of silver bars and lollipops and.......... oops,
better catch the old brain before it rolls completely off the tracks.  ;)

from that suitcase bulk pack LEGO sold a few years
back.  You know, the one that had three yellow 16x32 baseplates as
lids?  I got several of them at Kmart way back when.

Must have been during my years when I didn't buy any LEGO.  :(

All the best!
Allan B.