 Marketplace / Shopping / 10155
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:30:57 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> writes:
You've probably never seen them, since they probably don't exist.  :)

I'm such a loser.

I actually just found the package that the 'silver' one came in.  It's set
#821, just an ordinary dark grey brick separator.

As your penance, you have to write "I am an AFOL" on a blackboard 100
times.  :-)

Personally I've never even seen a green one.  I have about four of the
dark grey ones, from that suitcase bulk pack LEGO sold a few years
back.  You know, the one that had three yellow 16x32 baseplates as
lids?  I got several of them at Kmart way back when.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")