 Marketplace / Shopping / 10135
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:41:35 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Allan Bedford wrote:
We put in our second order today.  More than $150 U.S. in combined items.
While some of these items would have been bought anyway (either online or in
a store) it's safe to say that some of these sales would never have happened
if the LEGO bug hadn't bit the office yesterday.  One person ordered nothing
more than two brick separators.  Not much, but again it was another sale
that would never have happened otherwise.

You let someone order brick separators? Don't you have an over-abundance
of them????

Frank, you will be happy to know that I gave away a brick separator just
last week.  However, as for having an abundance... no I wouldn't say I do.
I now have one green one and two silver ones.  That's it.

Actually, I might not have enough anymore. In North Carolina, I had at
least two brick separators for each room, or major part of a room (2 by
the computer in the living room, 2 in the dining room, 2 in the kitchen,
2 in the bathroom, 2 in the bedroom near the bed, 2 in the bedroom at
the other end [basically at each end of my LEGO table). I haven't dug
mine all out yet, but now I would need 2 in the garage, 2 in the living
room near the fireplace, 2 in the living room by the computer, 2 on the
dining room table, 2 in the kitchen, 2 in my bedroom, 2 in my bathroom,
2 in 2nd bathroom, 2 in LEGO room...

I've never seen silver ones. I've got mostly grey ones, and a few green
ones.

If I understand correctly, wasn't there a mixed bucket or tub that used to
come with one in each package?  I think I remember hearing of such a thing.
Unfortunately, that was before I got back into buying LEGO for myself.

Are there any current tubs or buckets with one? They used to be in at
least the bigger Freestyle tubs and buckets.

Frank

And of course, one really wonders how we ever got along without them in the
70's?  :)

They weren't that necessary when I was a kid, but we didn't have many
plates. Bricks are pretty easy to separate without one.

Frank