 Off-Topic / Fun / 10035
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:30:56 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> writes:
That's okay, I *did* buy LEGO when those were still on the shelves, yet I
passed them up!  :-(

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/385_2

I only have a couple of the containers because of garage sales.
They also had two baseplate lid containers, and both two and three
green baseplate lids with blue containers (sets 365, 545 and 565).
It's enough to make one weep.

That's the right kind of container, but I don't think that's the right
set for what I have.  Mine had just basic bricks in it, including a
bunch of the yellow ones with eyes and smiles on them.  I think that's
where my red and yellow striped 33 degree slopes came from, too.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")