 Marketplace / Shopping / 10128
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:01:52 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
We put in our second order today.  More than $150 U.S. in combined items.
While some of these items would have been bought anyway (either online or in
a store) it's safe to say that some of these sales would never have happened
if the LEGO bug hadn't bit the office yesterday.  One person ordered nothing
more than two brick separators.  Not much, but again it was another sale
that would never have happened otherwise.

You let someone order brick separators? Don't you have an over-abundance
of them????

Frank