 Marketplace / Shopping / 10138
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:34:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Actually, I might not have enough anymore. In North Carolina, I had at
least two brick separators for each room, or major part of a room (2 by
the computer in the living room, 2 in the dining room, 2 in the kitchen,
2 in the bathroom, 2 in the bedroom near the bed, 2 in the bedroom at
the other end [basically at each end of my LEGO table). I haven't dug
mine all out yet, but now I would need 2 in the garage, 2 in the living
room near the fireplace, 2 in the living room by the computer, 2 on the
dining room table, 2 in the kitchen, 2 in my bedroom, 2 in my bathroom,
2 in 2nd bathroom, 2 in LEGO room...

2 in your bathroom(s)? What are you building in THERE? Ewww...

XFUT o-t.fun