 Marketplace / Shopping / 10123
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 04:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan Bedford writes:

Anyway, if you work in an office with the parents of school age children as
your co-workers, this might be a method you can use to get your free
shipping from LEGO.

Oh, and by the way... we all got so excited today when the order came in
that we're placing another order tomorrow.  A couple folks saw got to see
the Advent Calendar and are now ordering them as well.  Yet another side
benefit for LEGO... add-on sales driven by hands-on advertising.  And it
cost them nothing!

Great idea! Also there's the aspect of getting back (in a very nice way) at
all those people who dragged you to their tupperware/candle/utensil/etc.
parties... make them all order something!