 Marketplace / Shopping / 10144
Re: How to get free shipping from S@H without spending $99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Allan Bedford wrote:

Frank, you will be happy to know that I gave away a brick separator just
last week.  However, as for having an abundance... no I wouldn't say I do.
I now have one green one and two silver ones.  That's it.

I've never seen silver ones. I've got mostly grey ones, and a few green
ones.

You've probably never seen them, since they probably don't exist.  :)

I'm such a loser.

I actually just found the package that the 'silver' one came in.  It's set
#821, just an ordinary dark grey brick separator.

I bought it around the time I was buying a lot of 35th anniversary buckets
and tubs back in 98/99.  I was also just getting back into LEGO, so I
probably just associated it with that anniversary year.

As well, I didn't have any dark grey at all back then, so to my simple eyes
it looked kind of silvery.  Really it did!  :)

Anyway, I'm going back to my build table now to work with my green and GREY
brick separators.

All the best,
Allan B.