 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 967
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:00:40 GMT

How about it, Jeremy? Would that (sending you some money as a surety deposit
for safe return) do the trick? Eric is done with the French one and wants to
know if he should hold for a while pending resolution, send it on to Chris, or
back to me...

++Lar