 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 919
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:54:58 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:45:53 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I'm not keen on copies either for the same reason.

My POV? I guess I'd want to know significant things about the models.
Who are the firms, what were they trying to achieve. Not word for word,
mind you, but enough to give a reader some sense of the context of the
model when looking at it.

Don't want to set you to typing the whole book in, that's for sure!

Hence why I'd rather convince you to circular loan yours... this is only
of limited interest, I suspect.

I would love to get in on this, unfortunately I haven't received a J-box
yet, (and frankly don't know if I will).  Is there any other consideration
that could be used to get in on this book?

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |