 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1548
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I don't think we QUITE came to closure, although I see Eric is going to
send it to Chris next.

I've had this for ever (Sorry Larry) and just pledged to myself for about the
third time to take care of it.  It's not clear from this thread what I'm
supposed to do with it when I'm done.  Larry?

I am dipped if I know. Reviewing the thread, my take was that there was not
a clear desire from too many folks to see this (or not a strong enough
desire to be willing to pay the onward postage, anyway, which is fair enough).

So I would ask again, does anyone else want to see this? If you do, post
here and send your snail to Chris. If no one speaks up in a few days, send
it back to me. That's MHO of what to do.

I would like to see it.  I'll send my snail to Chris sometime when it's not 4
in the morning, and I don't have a bright-eyed, supposed to be asleep baby.

James