 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1224
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
would be interested in seeing this book as well?

I must have missed this back when it was posted.  I'd like to see one of these
books (the English one if that gets sent around but the French version would be
fine too).  I've passed along a couple of the jambalaya boxes, so I should be
ok there.

Ben Roller