 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 884
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:33:57 GMT

Jeremy Rear wrote:
<snip>

Thanks for the fascinating background.

I have the English version - Need direct translations?  I have them.

Well, I had no idea there WAS an english version! Cool!

Better yet than translations, could you be persuaded to circular loan
your copy instead of us sending around the French version? That's a loan
I'd love to be in on too!

Thanks for your interest on this competition (good luck to you as well in
finding such a rare publication)!

Thanks for speaking up before we spun some elaborate thing up... please
consider loaning yours if you would... If not, perhaps some photocopies
of key pages could be sent to Eric before he sends it on? I'd pay for
copying costs.

Is this book commercially available any more? If it is, then forget the
copying idea (and forget the scanning idea that Bram proposed too) as
you all know my viewpoint on honoring IP...