 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 914
Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:36:57 GMT

I don't think we QUITE came to closure, although I see Eric is going to
send it to Chris next.

Jeremy, ARE you willing to loan yours out, or jot down some of the key
info points and send them to Eric before he sends the french copy to
Chris?